Nansen Crew Neck, Navy / Mars / Olive
Based on sweaters that Devold has been producing for fishermen and workers on the harsh Norwegian coast since 1853. Worn as a mid-layer or as outerwear, this chunky wool sweater will keep you warm in the coldest weather without overheating.
Devold's Nansen sweaters are a fundamental part of their brand history; named for the famous Norwegian explorer Fridtjof Nansen, who made the first crossing of Greenland in 1888 while wearing Devold wool garments.
- 100% pure new wool from Norwegian sheep
- Pre-washed for softness and to eliminate shrinkage
- Made in Lithuania at Devold's own factory
- Unisex style (size down by one size for women's fit)
- Available in men's sizes XS - XL