Blaatrøie Button Neck, Mars
One of Devold's oldest and most famous products is the Blaatrøie ("blue jersey") sweater, which was first introduced in 1866.
With its water repellant, tightly knitted construction, the original Blaatrøie was designed for sailors, but soon became a popular leisure garment in Norway. Very little has changed about the Blaatrøie over its 150-year history.
- 100% pure new wool from Norwegian sheep
- Vintage-inspired plastic cat-eye buttons
- BLAATRØIE woven label on left shoulder
- Pre-washed for softness and to eliminate shrinkage
- Made in Lithuania at Devold's own factory
- Unisex style (size down by one size for women's fit)
- Available in men's sizes XS - XL